Corporate Training Solutions
If you have 10 or more employees seeking training, we will deliver the course at your facility (or another location in your area, if you prefer). The training can be scheduled during any four consecutive days of your choosing.
Benefit of In-House training
- Group discounts provide substantial savings
- Allows you to tailor the training schedule to suit your company's needs
- Training together as a team helps relate key principles to your particular business and enhances buy-in amongst team
- Adds convenience and helps minimize business interruption
- Eliminates unnecessary travel costs
How it works?
Step 1 - Decide on the number of students to be trained
Step 2 - Call and request a quote (or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Step 3 - Choose a 4-day training period
Step 4 - Submit an approved purchase order 45 days prior to your training period
Step 5 - Provide the student list and course logistics information
The voucher program allows companies to purchase training vouchers which never expire, and can be used for any course in any city.
Benefit of the voucher program
- Group discounts offer more savings
- Allows flexibility in utilizing training budgets
- Allows you to lock in today's prices
- Ensures your employees secure seats in the courses that work best for their schedules
Voucher Discounted Pricing
5 to 9
$1,595 per student
10 to 19
$1,495 per student
20 to 29
$1,395 per student
30 or more
$1,295 per student
* Our system allows you to create a quote to facilitate the approval process. Simply select the "Quote" drop-down option under Payment Type on step 2 of the registration process.
How it works?
The process to secure training vouchers couldn't be easier:
Step 1 - Decide on the number of vouchers.
Step 2 - Pay for the vouchers on our website with a credit card, or submit an approved purchase order.
Step 3 - Choose the student, city and course date (participants just fill out a simple form to complete enrollment)
Guaranteed Best Value
We are confident that our corporate training options provide the best value in the marketplace. When choosing a PMP training provider, remember, not all PMP courses are equal. The quality of competing courses can vary widely and some may not fully prepare students for the exam. If you weigh the key decision factors, Project Management Academy clearly provides the best value.
How can I learn more about corporate training options?
To learn more about in-house trainings or the voucher program, please call us toll-free at 1-877-637-0450, or email us at email@example.com. Ask to speak with a corporate training advisor.