Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Certification
Our 4-day PMP boot camp can also be taken by individuals looking to earn their CAPM certification. The CAPM allows aspiring project managers to distinguish themselves even before gaining the necessary 3+ years of work experience to acquire the PMP credential. The 4-day PMP/CAPM boot camp fully prepares candidates for the 150-question, multiple-choice CAPM exam and satisfies the educational requirement to sit for the exam. Unlike the PMP certification there is no additional work experience required to sit for the CAPM exam. Please select a city from the right-hand menu to view location-specific details.
Who Should Attend
- All entry level project practitioners who aim to be project managers and would like to distinguish themselves in an increasingly competitive job market.
- Active project managers who would like to eventually pursue their PMP credential but lack the necessary 3+ years of work experience.
- Anyone who would like to learn the fundamentals and terminology of project management.
What You Will Get
- Instructor-led course
- 35 contact hours (23 hours required for CAPM exam)
- 100% money-back pass guarantee
- Post-class tutoring and application assistance
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - 5th Edition
- Print copy of all course materials (binder)
- A PMP Strategy Guide (booklet)
- Training aids (laminates and booklet)
- Over 2,000 sample questions
- In-class mock exam
- Access to additional web-based video lectures
Live, instructor-led PMP/CAPM bootcamp at our training facilities
Virtual Classroom: 4 days of web-based eLearning with a live instructor. You will also receive a print version of the training materials (course binder) and 6-months access to our online training portal.
If you have 8 or more employees seeking CAPM training, we will deliver the course at your facility (or another location in your area, if you prefer). The training can be scheduled during any four consecutive days of your choosing.
CAPM Training Outline
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional Responsibility & Ethics
- Mock Exam
Our courses are held at conveniently-located training facilities.
Over 50 locations nationwide
Provider ID #3348