PMI-Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Certification Training
The cost of failed projects can be enormous, particularly when you consider 1 in 3 projects are deemed failures by project sponsors and stakeholders. Risk management aims to improve this situation by identifying and addressing risks throughout the project to increase the likelihood of success. The PMI-RMP® certification course focuses on the critical need of planning for risk throughout projects. Sign up today for our PMI-RMP course to learn the best practices on how to manage risk and have your projects succeed.
5-Day PMI-RMP Boot Camp
Here are a few of the many benefits you will receive in our PMI-RMP exam prep class:
- Instructor-led or self-paced course formats
- Satisfies 40 contact hours required by PMI
- 100% money-back pass guarantee
- Guaranteed to run on dates listed for instructor-led courses
- Post-class tutoring and application assistance
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) 5th Edition (paperback)
- Practice Standard for Project Risk Management (paperback)
- A PMI-RMP Strategy Guide (booklet)
- Print copy of all course materials (binder)
- PMI-RMP training aids (laminates and booklets)
- Realistic 170 question mock PMI-RMP exam
- Access to additional web-based video lectures
What You Will Learn
- The knowledge needed to pass the PMI-RMP Certification exam
- How to recognize and assess project risks, implement solutions and capitalize on opportunities
- Understand how various environmental and organizational influences affect project management and risk management
- Effectively utilize all processes and focus in-depth on the 6 risk management processes
- Utilize all tools and techniques to more effectively manage projects and related risks
- Learn to monitor a schedule and budget both with and without the need for software assistance
- Employ appropriate methods to effectively handle project changes and understand how certain changes may affect other aspects of the project (i.e. risks)
- Master each of the Risk Processes, their purpose & objectives, critical success factors, use of tools & techniques, and documentation of process results
Who Should Attend PMI-RMP Certification Training
While this risk management training is designed to prepare professionals to take and pass the PMI-RMP certification exam, it can be taken by anyone who desires further knowledge in the management of uncertainty (risk) within projects.
100% Money-Back Pass Guarantee
We provide a true 100% money-back pass guarantee for the PMI-RMP certification virtual course. If you do not pass the exam after 3 attempts we will refund the full tuition amount. Our promise is simple:
- You must attend the entire course and complete three full-length (170-question) timed practice exams from our online training portal.
- If you do not pass the PMI-RMP exam in three attempts, we will refund your entire course tuition, provided that all attempts occurred within 120 calendar days of your course completion date.
Virtual Classroom: 5 days of web-based eLearning with a live instructor. You will also receive a print version of the PMI-RMP training materials (course binder) and 6-months access to our online training portal.
In-House: If you have 8 or more employees seeking PMI-RMP training, we will deliver the course at your facility (or another location in your area, if you prefer). The training can be scheduled during any five consecutive days of your choosing.
Virtual Classroom: 5 days of instructor-led PMI-RMP training, plus additional access to online training videos and practice exams.
PMI-RMP Certification Course Outline1
- Project Management Framework
- Project Risk Management Basics
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional Responsibility & Ethics
- Mock Exam
Project Management Institute, PMBOK® Guide - Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2013, Page 61.
Pass rate statistics are calculated by tracking the number of our students who were unable to pass the exam and comparing that number to our total enrollment figures for the period. For more details click here.
PMI-RMP® Exam Prep
Virtual Classroom Training
Time Zone - Central
Unsure of the date?
Buy a voucher
and decide later.
*All PMI-RMP Certifcation Courses satisfy the 40 PDU
hours required to sit for the exam
Provider ID #3348