Microsoft Project 2013 Training
To excel in today's challenging environment, project managers need to master the most widely-used project management software in the industry: Microsoft Project 2013. This course shows you how to use Microsoft Project 2013 to design and create new project schedules; work with tasks, resources, and project information; and customize project views, tables and filters.
How You Will Benefit
- Master the industry-leading scheduling software
- Improve your ability to effectively manage project tasks and resources
- Optimize the allocation of project resources
- Reduce project risk by exercising better control over your schedule
- Reduce project costs with more effective schedule optimization
What You Will Learn
In this course you will learn both basic and advanced skills in MS Project 2013, including how to:
- Set up and configure the software
- Create tasks
- Assign resources to project tasks
- Set dependencies
- Set baselines
- Track project performance
- Analyze, interpret and adjust the project's resource, cost, and schedule information.
- Manage resource over-allocation
- Create custom tables, views and charts
- Modify the appearance of charts
- And much, much more...
In order to get the most benefit from this course, it is recommended, though not required, that you have a copy of the MS Project software.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for project managers at any level who wish to improve their project management software skills to more effectively manage projects.
Video-on-demand; includes 6-months digital access to all training materials.
Duration / PDU Value
This course is worth 13 PDU's.
MS Project 2013 Basics
- Getting Started
- Entering Task WBS
- Entering Task Information
- Resource Information
- Assigning Resources to Tasks
- Refining Task Information
- Retrieving Relevant Information
- Sorting, Grouping & Filtering Data
- Basic Customizing and Formatting
- Knowledge Check Exercise
MS Project 2013 Advanced
- Refining Resource Information
- Intermediate Task and Resource Management
- Tracking Project Progress
- Intermediate Tracking of Project Progress
- Intermediate Customizing
- Intermediate Activites with Project Files
MS Project 2013
MS Project 2013
Video on Demand
13 PDU hours
Club PDU® credits never expire.
PMI Category A approved!
Provider ID #3348